Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monthly Agenda: January

Ok.... I really want to get on the ball here. So what ive come up with is a idea which I would like to call: Monthly Agenda. This is simply going to be things I plan on doing in the upcoming month in written format. Put in a place where I can see everyday!!! Which hopefully will keep me focused and grounded. Even though I am starting this at the end of January- whatever I dont finish I can (if I want) carry it over into the next month.

Memory Verses (1 per week):
I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phil. 3:14 Completed

Hymn (1 per month):
Higher Ground, Charles H. Gabriel Completed

Books:
Raising the Standard, Carman Completed
A Call to Family Reformation, Rainey Completed

Bible Study:
Becoming a Woman of Faith, Heald Continue into February

DD Bible Study:
Training Hearts, Teaching Minds, Meade Continue into February

Cookbook (new recipes using for this month):
Complete Cooking Light Cookbook Completed

Creative Inspiration (Book):
Mrs. Meyers Clean Home, Meyer Continue into February

Training Activities: Completed
Creativity: practice shading.
Nature Study: on hold.
Home Economics: Doing basic chores; responsibility.
Christian Womanhood: Discussing character
Game/Movie Night: uno and try to find a kid movie?
Cooking/Baking Day: muffins, tortillas, soup.

Ideas to Incorporate Into My Life: Completed
Bible study area for my quiet time. These items will be primarily used for my quiet time with the Lord in the morning. Objects= Bible, Commentary, Writing Utensils, Ruler, My Bible Study book, Notebook.
Baking and Cooking Bulk for freezing on Saturdays

My inner desire is really to become more grounded, focused, and organized. So I really pray this helps me achieve these goals.
PS- Mondays im going to post my weekly memory verse. Also during week I will add whatever insight or wisdom the Lord gives me regarding the verse(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment