Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daily Schedule



This is our daily schedule we follow. I was suppose to post this a long time ago. However, I did forget. *slaps wrist* im a bad girl I know. This is just a basic outline of what our day looks like. We also have a cleaning schedule we follow which I am going to post at some point. So for now we will focus on our daily priorities.

5am-Quiet time: Bible Study + prayer.
6am-Go online (computer off after this time), plan and organize for day, dress for day, make breakfast, and pack lunches.
7:30am- DD up. Bible Study + prayer. Recite memory verse.
9am- 1. Follow cleaning schedule, 2. Creative time (Col. 3:23-24)
2pm- Quiet time (nothing electronic): reading, nap.
3:30- Clean up, prepare for my DD to come home.
4pm- Homework, family time (daily focus/home studies)
5pm- Cook Dinner + serve.
6pm- Cleanup/Chores... Only music.
6:30pm- Shower/ undress.
7pm- Family reading/devotional/prayers.
8:30pm- DD bedtime
I should be asleep before 10pm... im really working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment