Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Book List



I am so excited to be composing my 2011 book list. I absolutely lovvvve reading. This year I am not giving myself a number of books to read. I am going to digest as many books thats humanly possible. Also my book selection is going to reflect some of my 2011 "resolutions" I have made. One being a better baker and home cook to serve my family + others. I will list them below in categories. As I finish I will change to bold pink and IF the book happens to really impact my life I will let you know by this beautiful little feature:*****
God bless + I pray that the Holy Spirit will lead us to many wonderful and enriching titles!

Christian Living:
Raising the Standard, Carman
A Call to Family Reformation, Rainey
Facing your Giants, Lucado
The Fruit of Her Hands, Wilson
Beautiful in Gods eyes, George
Sacred Chaos, Rhodes
Take up Your Cross, Rhodes
Crazy Love, Chan
The Leadership Wisdom of Jesus, Manz
Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ, Guyon
How to be Happy though Married, LaHaye
In This Sanctuary, Paris
The Measure of a Woman, Getz
Her Name is Woman, Karssen
Open heart Open home, Mains
Womanly Dominion, Chanski
First comes Love Than Comes Money, Gibson
Feminine Appeal, DeMoss
Capture His Heart, Terkeurst
Heartfelt Discipline, Clarkson
Sacred Influence, Thomas
Charles Stanleys handbook for Christian Living, Stanley

Homemaking Skills:
Mrs. Meyers Clean Home, Meyer
Reluctant Entertainer, Coughlin
Baking: from my Home to Yours, Greenspan
Whole Grains Everyday, Everyway, Sass
Splendid Soups, Peterson

My Bible Studies:
Becoming a Woman of Faith, Heald
Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to be, Partow
Lets Study Mark, Ferguson

My DD Bible Studies:
Lord, Teach Me to Pray, for kids, Arthur
Training Hearts Teaching Minds, Meade
David C Cook Bible lesson Commentary, 2010-11

Family Reads:
A Faith to Grow on, MacArthur
Pictorial Pilgrims Progress, Moody
Beautiful Girlhood, Andreola
Heaven for Kids, Alcorn
A Girl after Gods own Heart, George
Unlocking the Mysteries of Creation, Peterson

Devotionals:
Discovering Gods Daily Agenda, Blackaby (me)
Grace for the Moment, Lucado (me)
The One Year Mother Daughter Devo, Gresh (Both)
Common Prayer: a Liturgy for ordinary Radicals, Claiborne (Both)

2011 Family Investment (These can be pricey but they are worth it for the long-term)
Jamieson, Fausset, and Browns Commentary on Whole Bible, Jamieson
Thru the Bible (1-5), Mcgee
The Genesis Record, Morris
Church History in Plain Language, Shelley
Baking + Pastry, CIA
The professional Chef, CIA

No comments:

Post a Comment