Friday, February 11, 2011

Becoming a Woman of Faith Study, Heald


I just finished my study of Becoming a Woman of Faith by Cynthia Heald. It was a good look into the heroes of faith and I absolutely adored the message.
excerpt:

"... How quickly I forget, as did the disciples, that Jesus told them as they entered the boat, "Let us cross over to the other side of the lake." It was a promise from him they were going to the other side! I need not doubt His word, no matter what the circumstances

..... This is faith- trusting God with my past, present, and future even though, logically, I should trust no one but myself.

But if I do rely on my own insight, I will spend my life risking nothing, depending only what I can see and touch."
Next Bible study: BE RICH: Ephesians, Wiersbe

No comments:

Post a Comment