Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2010 Book List



2010 (only 3 monthes remaining) Book List.....
Generally, I will try to read as many books as I can (at least 30). But, due to limited time (+ not keeping the titles of books I have read) I will list only the ones I am reading + plan on reading the rest of this year.
Note: I will change color from black to red as I read, + will put stars next to the ones which I believe are life changing.

Christian Living:
Disciplines of the godly family- Hughes
Worldliness- C.J Mahaney

Keeper at Home:
Organize Now!- Jennifer Berry
The Commonsense Kitchen- Tom Hudgens

Family Reads:
Beautiful Girlhood- 2011

Bible Studies:
Lord, teach me to pray, for kids- Kay Arthur (My DD)- 2011

Devotionals:
Daily in His presence- Murray
Gods Purpose for Every Woman- Terkeurst + Olsen


No comments:

Post a Comment